Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sweating Your Balls Off?


Of course you are!

I'm too frail for this heat. My hands are up, I'm totally admitting defeat:

I

can't

deal.

Do I have a problem with looking like shit? No. I like camping, I use a hair dryer sparingly in the dead of winter only, I go out "without my face on" on a daily basis. But I can't deal with feeling like shit. If it's cold out, you can always bundle up, wear more layers, run around and get the heart pumping to create some heat. When it's hot like this, and you're wearing nothing or next to nothing, the only thing that could possibly make you cooler would be to remove your skin, muscle tissue and fat so you get down to the skeleton. And apparently this causes death. Or so I'm told.

In short: THIS BITES. Especially so, because the heat will only continue to rise considering that the earth is on fire and the end is near. I'll be checking out on the early side. Too bad I'm going to leave this world for a hotter one. What do they call that place again? I can't remember the name, but it's a terribly hot place where they play Hootie & the Blowfish 24/7---> Eternity and the only thing to do for fun is punch George W. Bush repeatedy in the face. That should pass some time; I can't see that ever getting old.

See? Positive spin.

6 comments:

Dale said...

Is it too late to be good and make it to the place where they never play Hootie?

Nicki said...

There's always time until the last second of life. Especially where Hooters and a Blowjob are concerned.

Oh wow. Did I actually call them that name out loud?

Shame on me.

anne altman said...

hooters airlines went out of business, blowjobs are tiring, it all makes sense.

i actually turned the sound on the radio down on a hootie song yesterday. and i never turn down the radio. i thought two minutes would be about appropriate to turn it back up, and man, was I wrong. still wining upwards of 3. sad.

and i'll put up with the most heinous of radio ads. the empire carpet jingle is a dream comparitavely.

Creepy said...

I find it interesting to hear people's reaction to what life is like in South Florida on a regular basis. Humidity and sweating sucks, yes? Tell me something I don't know. Then tell me why people actually move to a place like this. Then tell me there's nothing to the 'global warming' shit people are espousing. Then give me a damp cloth for my forehead.

Valerie said...

That was my world last week. It's pretty bad when you go into your job on the weekend, even when you are not scheduled, just to sit there and be in the a/c. It's finally cooled down here. Thank God.

newbluebaby said...

Just wait until Wednesday. It is going to hit 135. Or close to it.