Monday, July 31, 2006

The Voice Of Bang

Is it wrong of me to find the intercommed voice of our high-rise building's Fire Safety Director hot? He just told me that Con Edison has asked him to cooperate with energy saving and will put half of the building on generator power and he just wanted to let me know that there'll be a brief interruption in lighting for 5 seconds.

I guess he told everyone else too, and not just me, but I felt like he was speaking to me. Maybe during that interruption in lighting is when I meet him in the stairwell?

4 comments:

Teri said...

your's sounds sexy? that's great because our stumbles and doesn't know what to say half the time. we could burn to death and he would still not know exactly what to say.

I think he is speaking directly to you. maybe you should ask him out on a date?

newbluebaby said...

In the stairwell? Where the monsters go to cool off?

anne altman said...

yes. where those fire hoses come alive!

Carolyn said...

Lights are out in my cube, too. I quit! Working. I'm gonna keep the job.