Monday, August 28, 2006

Unsolved Mysteries

I can semi-comprehend why a trip to a Port Authority rest room might be an unpleasant experience.

But a ladies room in a "reputable" and "civilized" and "white shoe" law firm?

Beware wearing your white shoes around here, folks; read what happened while I was on vacation. The following has been cut and pasted by me directly from an email I received from a colleague:


"I walked into the ladies room and I always look in that big mirror--mostly to see if anyone is in any of the stalls and I see this brown lump on the floor, not too big, but I of course think it's a roach (not the kind you smoke!) and walk past it (it was the middle stall, never use the middle stall again--there has to be residual poo still there) so I look and see it's a turd--AND it's been stepped in and there is a trail leading out of the bathroom and onto the carpet--

I left and called facilities from the phone outside the bathroom (I'm positive that is why it's there now, the phone, not the poo) and tell them they need to get a mop and get up there asap (I don't leave my name in case they think it was me!)

NASTY--who misses?"


Plenty of people, apparently. What is going on here? Big ass small can? Big can small ass? Someone in a hurry? Someone taking their time? Someone not properly trained as a toddler? Someone trying to send a message?

Sounds like we need a turd whisperer around here.

Time to break for lunch.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Welcome back Anne. Hope the trip was good for you and Doodle.

You don't like coming back to this kind of drama? Huh!

Yeah, that's totally gross. I'm going for the toddler scenario you mention.