Thursday, August 17, 2006

It Just Kind Of Happened

Britney Spears says baby # 2 with sperminator Kevin Federline was not planned. Wow. Really? Weird. I'm terrified that this just might "kind of happen" to me. Did she trip on a penis? Let this be a warning, ladies, keep your eyes peeled and your cooters shut for hidden dicks that just might sneak on up there and kind of make you pregnant. I'm surprised the press isn't more all over this discovery, this is important medical information for women out there who want to plan their pregnancies. I'm terrified.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh Anne, that was f'in funny!

newbluebaby said...

I don't think she so much tripped on a penis rather than she fell on one.

Elizabeth said...

that's the thing i've realized about kfed: he's so furtile that he can get a girl preggers even when he's been exiled to her basement.