Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh, Mighty Isis!


I watched this show regularly. Perhaps because there were only three channels.

I loved it.

My favorite part of this Isis clip, is when she runs off to the side of the road to loosen her blouse and spin around and go up in the air and shit. I always thought that she didn't really look around too carefully, and that someone could blow up her spot quite easily. Whatevs, it didn't seem to affect her performance, not even once, did it?

Compliments of Casual Slack.

5 comments:

Teri said...

yeah, that clip brought back memories. although not good ones. the ones where you think "what the hell was I thinking"!

you know, the same ones that you thought about regarding Great American hero, yeah, the same.

Peter Matthes said...

These days Isis has her hands full with Toonces The Driving Cat.

KleoPatra said...

OMG. Anne!

I loved loved LOVED this show. Every freakin' Saturday. THANK YOU for the trip down memory lane.

whipcreamy said...

return to safety.

Chris Battle said...

Wow-- I remember that used to come on after SHAZAM. It was like the power hour of low-rent live action '70s superheroes.