Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fatty Bumbalatty Overtakes Skinny Minny


The world's obese population has surpassed it's starving population, folks. That's right, finally, the obese now outnumber the starving. Yay!

I mean, gross!

I suppose a combination of the least expensive food being the highest in fat (McDonald's), society's growing inactvity due to the automobile, Xbox, and the explosion of the internet industries (and the erasure of hard labor like farming) all mixed with the fact that we don't give a shit about brown people once we've colonized their land makes this new statistic so.

Soon enough Sally Struthers is going to be shilling for non-profit organizations that take food away from the morbidly obese whilst they play Grand Theft Auto with flies in their eyes.

"Won't you help?"

Either that or the world is going to shift on it's axis bottom-weighted with the US-- who'll be clinging on for dear life with our grubby bloated paws.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks for giving us Brown People a shout out!!! Just heard first hand at our family reunion how the land we (my family) settled on in Colorado, Mexico was over taken by the whitties. I was standing on the VERY land.

Who wants Taco Bell????? My treat!

newbluebaby said...

That is insane. I'm shocked and appalled.







Sally Struthers is still alive?

Bumpkyn said...

f that, I'm going to stand next to a plump person just to make myself feel anorexic!! I know, it's not nice, but I need a boost of self-confidence, stop judging me!!