Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Can We Airbrush Her Out of Existence?

(The Stumpy and Your Mascara's Clumpy Katie Couric pre-Photo Shop)

Ha ha! America's Perky Asshole and Cheap As Shit Bitch Katie Couric isn't perfect afterall, as she was airbrushed within an inch of her life in her CBS promotional photos. And I here thought her presence on CBS was to be all about her serious, hard-nosed, asking the tough questions, relentless reporting style?

That twat is so begging for a punch in the face.
Promise me, promise me, promise me--PROMISE ME PLEASE, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE, that none of you, my dear, dear readers, will watch CBS News with Katie Couric. Not even the debut. Especially not the debut. We need to send the cohesive message:
SHE SUCKS.
Please.

7 comments:

Some Guy said...

Glad to see you putting the word "twat" to good use.

piglet said...

Amen. Brian Williams kicks ass. Don't let him down by watching Kraft news-like substance.

Oh, he'll hear.

Sans Pantaloons said...

She is undone

Dale said...

Anne, please read this brief commerical message. It sums up how I feel on the subject.

Dale said...

Bravo sans pantaloons! Only the head should be about 200 times bigger than everything else.

Elizabeth said...

I will NOT watch it. as much as i abhore the pressure to be skinny for celebs, I sorta like that this happened to her.

Brandy For Sale. said...

The service industry salutes you, Ms. Altman. You're the tops. Tell that Couric cooze,if she can't tip 20% AT LEAST then stay the fuck home- just like the rest of 'em.