Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Sorry, Phil

Dear Phil Collins,

I'm sorry that I said you sucked donk since Genesis. I mean, sure, Misunderstanding is totally my favorite Genesis song and I find your One More Night really very lame in comparison.

However, Phil, I had forgotten about my affinity for Easy Lover and Against All Odds! Did I see the movie? No. Did I see the video where they're romping sexily in the surf? You bet your hairless head, Phil, and I loved it. Still do.

Love,

Anne

PS Sorry also about the hairless head comment. I know you struggled for awhile with the driving cap and stuff and you've finally just let go and let shine. That's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that "Against All Odds" video sure beats South Pacific in comparison (that was south pacific right? where mitzi gaynor and that guy rolled around in the surf??? Or was that Love Story??). Never saw Against All Odds, either. The video was enough.