Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Hate Life


I do.

Of course, I'm referring to the board game LIFE. It's the worst fucking game. It's boring, and annoying. Then again, real life is a pretty lame game too. But that's for another post.

This post is devoted to the Worst Board Games. My sister and I would play it. We'd get the board game set up, and choose the cars, and the blue and pink pegs representing our families, and spin the colorful wheel with the th- th- th- th- th -th- th-th noise, drive a few spaces, refinance a few mortgages and then give up.

Who wants to recreate doing what they do when they're not recreating? Plus, let's say you're really good at LIFE. Does that mean you're good at life? Doubtful. You may put on a good show, Excellent LIFE Board Game Player, but deep down inside you're a miserable tool. Face it.

Alright, so LIFE bites. What else?

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

color me boring but i LOVED life. however, i did have issues with the required marriage stop. i put my husband under the car as i "drove". i had to keep him to get the extra cash at the end.

whipcreamy said...

all i have to say is HAHAHA!

Valerie said...

word. Did you get so many kids that you could't fit them in one car? Happened to me. LIFE life sucks!

anne altman said...

oh liz, you fail to disappoint. now, the LIFE bosses, they accepted a corpse for cash, yes?

newbluebaby said...

The board game I hated most was Balance Daddy's Checkbook While He Goes Out For Another Bottle.

anne altman said...

sure, but it was a brief respite from the beatings, no?

Elizabeth said...

life bosses say: a blue body is a blue body, dead or alive, no arms or, well, no arms.