Monday, July 24, 2006

Anne's Thoughts On: My Laminating Machine

I never bought you. I did aquire you. Did I steal you? No. Steal isn't the correct word. Forgot to return you is more like it. I'm considering adding you to the list, you know the list, the list of the doomed, part of the 9 things that will be tossed.
Why? Well, honestly, when was the last time I used you? When was the last time I laminated something, anything? I know, I know, what if I need to laminate something and I already tossed you? 'Tis a pickle. A tormenting pickle. A pickle that torments. I'm eating a pretzel right now, should I laminate that?

6 comments:

Janine said...

Maybe you should consider a career change? I have it on good authority that elementary school teachers use the laminating machine a lot.

Del-V said...

Other than making fake IDs, there is no use for a laminating machine. Get rid of it.

Elizabeth said...

keep it! i think you can come up with a few crafty ways to use it. not that i should give you reasons to keep junk or give you mid-year resolutions but how's this: for everything you can't decide whether or not to keep, try to use it that week. if you don't, pitch it.

newbluebaby said...

You could laminate a picture of you in the pirate bikini.

anne altman said...

too hot for lamination

jasonbob said...

michael kors outlet
supreme shirts
moncler jackets
russell westbrook shoes
michael kors outlet
moncler outlet
nike sneakers
bape hoodie
off white jordan 1
chrome hearts store
xiaofang20191229