Friday, July 28, 2006

You Love the 80's

My dear friend sent a few of us this trashy link to 80's videos, with a note raving:

I LOVE me some Flock of Seagulls...

(Remember after their show at Rockitz when I gave them a ride to their hotel in my mom's Chrysler because their limo broke down & then I ate pizza in their room with that dude with the hair?!?!?!?)


I don't remember, because I wasn't there unfortunately, but indeed I wish I had been! Anyway, not a huge F.O.S. fan myself, I went straight to Andy Gibb's 1980 Desire video. Terrible song, terrible outfit, it's all totally awesome.
The best part: The video must have been poached from some Scando 'Pop Up Video" show, because the only word I recognized other than Victoria Principal was cocaineverslaving. Oh, and the phrase 30 jaard oud. Sad.
RIP, Andy! We hardly knew ye.

2 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

In the 80s, I never realized how gay Baltimora was.

whipcreamy said...

that website will entertain me for hours...did you see ricky gervais on that list? i never knew...oh, and the word verification is "obwip"