Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday! Incongruous terms? You bet your ass! In my world, anyway. Let's see. Today I woke up late, because I did. I forgot my brush so I looked homeless for the first hour I was in the office. I took a plastic fork to the bathroom with me so I could attend to it, and the broads in there gave me funny looks. What, a woman can't comb her hair with a fork? What else? Well, I'm about to check my Lottery numbers, and if you're looking for a fun time this afternoon, why don't you check out your office's online facebook photgraphs? People have ballooned up and down in weight, had some shitty hairdos, gone through some miserable fashions--I'm telling you, it's truly underrated free entertainment.

3 comments:

Peter said...

You could leave the plastic fork in your hair, like a white girl afro-pick. Then, just knock-out anyone who looks at you funny.

Unknown said...

replica prada nylon bags replica gucci q7z47a8q84 replica bags online shopping india helpful site p6g50r4q46 aaa replica bags replica bags new york replica bags reddit anchor p3b60y8l56 replica bags online

neight said...

best replica designer n53 o7m89u9a03 bags replica gucci d41 s5z67m6r21 replica bags from china b15 q0u16d2y22