Saturday, July 29, 2006

Passion of the "Christ, My Life Is Fucked!"

Mel, Mel, Mel. Why didn't you stick to being that Mad Max fellow and grow old and quiet instead of having 60 kids because you don't believe in birth control because you're so "religious" and stop buying islands and towns and making shitty creepy movies about Jesus? Maybe now is the time to stop pretending you're Australian when you were actually born in the States and stop acting like such a bigot?

Oh, that's right, you can't do any of these things because you were arrested for drunk driving tonight, got belligerent, sassed some cops, slighted the Jews, and it's all on tape.

Fucked indeed, I hope.

Oh, and I never saw Braveheart either, Mel, so suck it.

Read all about the Mel Gibson "My life is fucked" incident here, and love every minute of it. I know I did.

13 comments:

Dale said...

How hard could it be to subdue one of Saddam's body doubles? He's 3 feet tall isn't he? Talk about the Passion. Tsk tsk.

Jen said...

Mel sucks.

Creepy said...

It's incidents like this that make me feel good to be alive. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside.

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

He should be fucked even more.and no kisses or KY either. Shalom

Bumpkyn said...

I tell you it's a conspiracy!! Oh wait, wasn't that another of his movies? Poor Mel, what a mess.

Bumpkyn said...

Is it just me or are Mel and this serial killer guy one in the same?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060727/ap_on_re_us/colorado_killer

Maybe they are brothers?

Brandy For Sale. said...

I got made fun of recently because I said out loud how bummed I was, because I REALLY wanted to buy "MAd Max: Beyond Thunderdome" for to watch Tina Turner over and over and over again, but I refused to put any money towards anything Mel Gibson had any involvement in based on his anti-semitic shennanigans. And the person I said it to made a snarky comment along the lines of "Yeah, you'll show them."

I hope she sees this breaking Us Weekly scandal about old Mel and dies.

piglet said...

My word verification word is "mfagdm."

Just thought you might want to know.

Violet said...

Him and Tom Cruise - they're both religious nuts.

Nicki said...

Call me crazy, but I still love me some Mel.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed it as well..god wotta asshat he is!

newbluebaby said...

Everything marked, everything 'memberd!

HA HA.

Elizabeth said...

i can't wait to see the headlines in US and People this week, reporting on this scandle. They best tear him apart. I hate him. and his island. and his pre-vatican 2 church. and his dad. and his wife (she stays married to a man who says he has a better chance of going to heaven because he is a man...even though she is a "nicer" person). oye. i must stop this mini-rant.