Monday, July 24, 2006

This Is My 700th Post

Wow. I'm...I'm...fecund. And in honor of my 700th post, I'm going to reveal to you the first thing I realized I needed but threw away as part of the 9 Things a Day Project: watering can. I bought a silly plant today, and how do we water silly plants? With silly watering cans. But not anymore! A silly glass will suffice. No need to keep a silly watering can around for one silly plant. That's just silly.

And so is this, my 700th post. Congratulations, me!

Oh, me, you shouldn't have!

Well, someone had to.

Yeah, you're right. Yay me!

And you!

9 comments:

nouseforaname said...

Happy 700th Posting! It is time to party! Pull out the Tequilla and call the strippers!

Whooo Hooooo

la nadine said...

you used the word 'fecund'!

and it made sense!

i heart you.

oh, and mazal tov on the big 700.

Jen said...

yay!
keep 'em coming!

Dale said...

That's a lot of fucking cereal. Way to go Anne.

Violet said...

Ummm...isn't the correct word "prolific"? ;-)

Elizabeth said...

throwing away isn't as whimsical as imagined, is it?

the 700 club! call pat robertson.

Fargrave said...

Rock on Anne! Here's a cake for you:
cake

anne altman said...

thanks, people! and thanks to you, fargrave, for that hilarious cake.

newbluebaby said...

Nice work. This is my 250th response.