Monday, July 24, 2006

Bye Bye, Bags

Hey, people! Did you all have a lovely weekend? I did. I am 60 pounds lighter. No, I didn't lose my fat ass, but I did donate 3 bags o' stuff to Goodwill, and I feel good about it. The way I look at it, that's like at least 45 things, making me caught up on my 9 Things A Day Project which I blew off last week.

Though I did feel sad to donate Bear. He was looking at me through the clear plastic bag like, "I got you through the tough times. This is where I end up?" Now I say he was looking at me that way, but he and I both know that he was given to me in college and and kept in spectacular condition so as to be adoptable. It's going to take almost every fiber of my being not to swing by Goodwill and see how long it takes before he's snatched up. Oh, I hope it's not long!

I know, I'm sick. It's not like he was having fun in that plastic bag in the storage unit.

Hilary Swank is on the cover of Vanity Fair. She bugs me.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So what was Chad Lowe's substance abuse problem? THink she made it up to prevent us from saying "she is divorcing him because she can do better now that she is a two time oscar winner"? i do. and even if he did have a problem, it's nasty of her to announce it to the world.

a friend of a friend saw her holding hands with another man right after the initial separation. ahem...that is why the divorce, not his rehab stint.

poor bear. that takes some strength, i know, anne. so long as we never hear "i put doodle in a plastic bag and sent her to goodwill", i'll refrain from calling you heartless.

anne altman said...

yeah, i wouldn't waste a bag on doodle, i'd just fling her from a moving taxi window.

Berry said...

Good girl. I'd say that takes care of at least one elephant.

Dale said...

Hilary Skank. You knew someone would say it right?

newbluebaby said...

SWANK... the new fragrance by Loreal. SWANK! When you want to smell like a boy... but you're a girl. SWAKNK!

@alyssa ettinger said...

i always felt bad for chad... she'd be getting the best actress award, he played john denver in a TV movie.