Thursday, July 27, 2006

Attention Men:

How do you know when you're old? It's confusing, right? Because age is just a number. You might have some high digits, but you feel good! How do you know? Well, it's pretty simple math:

When you find yourself in a pair of these.

At this juncture it's more than likely you're also pulling your pants up to your tits and have acquired that old man smell. Might want to look into some ear hair clippers soon. Like, yesterday. Thanks.

PS: Please note, black size 8 medium width is sold out, as is the brown medium and wide widths in size 13. Sorry. Snooze=lose.




Men's Wrangler® Hero® Lace-Up Shoes

Superbly crafted in soft, rich pebble-grain leather, these classic lace-up shoes from Wrangler® Hero® are designed for total comfort. They feature padded collars, cushioned insoles, nylon-foam linings and sure-grip flexible soles. Available in black or brown. Men's whole and half sizes 8-10 1/2, 11, 12, 13; medium or wide widths.

Item 69823 SALE! $19.99.... $12.99
Choose color & size:
Color BLK Size 08 M (Sold Out)
Color BRN Size 13 M (Sold Out)
Color BRN Size 13 W (Sold Out)

13 comments:

Valerie said...

Here Anne, I found you a date.

Meet Brian

newbluebaby said...

Oh THAT Brian. My nemesis.

anne altman said...

oh, it'd never work: yes, i like sports and big noses, but i want kids and doodlecat.

ah, well. settling for brian would really really be settling, like below the core of the earth settling. that's china, right?

Valerie said...

LOL - Freakin dude cracks me up!

Teri said...

can I say that Brian is actually a little cute and I dig the fact that he puts it all out there.

The hangups: I have cats and I want at least one kid. other than that I'd be a nerd and go for it???

anne altman said...

teri, don't settle for brian. settle for some other shameless dork who wants spawn and likes animals. all the cool kids are doing it?

Valerie said...

hey girls, you're missing the fact that he said:

" I'm not sure it's a dealbreaker because I could take allergy medicine and see how it goes. For the record, I love dogs and definitely want one some day."

GO FOR IT! Who the hell wants bratty damn kids anyway? The world sucks. Don't torture them too.

anne altman said...

val, why are you being so generous with brian and not snapping him up for y'self?

Valerie said...

that's just the kind of person I am Anne. I know, it's a curse.

anne altman said...

BUT WE REVERSED THE CURSE IN 04

Valerie said...

Ohhhhhhhh, that's right!!!!!! Thanks for reminding me.

whipcreamy said...

okay...let's talk about the shoes...does brian wear the shoes?

anne altman said...

i know a brian who'd qualify for the shoes.

and he's going to get some massive ears, which means, massive ear hair. poor guy.