Monday, July 31, 2006

Hers & Hers Personal Cooling Systems



Is this thing gay? You bet your ass it is! Whatevs. What's that, oh you can't stop laughing because I went to Sharper Image to buy myself and Doodle a few Personal Cooling Systems?

Still laughing? Please, like Doodle and I care. Be our guest--you'll work up a sweat laughing whilst we're cooling away the hours with these bad boys on our necks. Bad boys which, I might add, contain a patented, miniature evaporative-cooling system that our entire bodies enjoy for up to four hours of relief? HAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it.

6 comments:

Just Spence said...

Actually, those look kinda bitchin'. Sort of a futuristic punk dog collar, that's actually cool, instead of just looking retarded like contemporary punk dog collars.

matt said...

I have only seen someone wearing this publicly once. That was six years ago and he remains to be the lamest person I have ever seen.

anne altman said...

but that's because he drives a Segway, right? his chilly necklace has nothing to do with it, right?

Just Spence said...

clearly.

Bumpkyn said...

um...I opt for turing on the AC so I don't have to look like more of a fool, trust me I don't need anymore help in that area.

Creepy said...

I bought one of those from the Sharper Image for use at the brutally hot Dolphins games where people drop like flies. Unfortunately, it didn't work for spit. So I traded it in for a really cool Batmobile.