Thursday, July 20, 2006

Love Me, Love My Pirate Bikini

Jones Beach last weekend was made only slightly more wonderful because of my new $12 black bikini. How do you get dudes who like dudes to pay attention to you at the beach? Throw some white skull n' crossbones on your left jug and on the right side of your can. It's the most tasteful of skull & crossbones bikinis that I've ever come across, and let me tell you something I rocked it, mateys. What can I say? Death becomes me.

This link about the town in which I was raised might explain a little about my salty personality, pirate blood and love for the sea. Arrrrggggh.

6 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Priate. Bikini.

No picture?

This is grounds for a mutiny.

Bumpkyn said...

SHOW US THE GOODS!!

Creepy said...

Exactly: where's the pic?

Between this suit and the Sox suit (which has kept me up for days, thank you very much) you can't have a beef with a fella taking an extended look at you. They're just checking out your bikinis.

Please breed AA, often, and only have daughters! The world would be a much better place.

newbluebaby said...

It's strictly pirate business. Hot, sweaty pirate business.

anne altman said...

aw, creepy. how sweet. i'm blushing as much as my black heart will allow...

anne altman said...

i'll soon be taking my hot sweaty pirate business to atlantic city... HOW MUCH IS SEEING THE PIRATE SUIT WORTH TO YOU

ok, i realize that sounds like i prostitute myself. don't we all?