Saturday, September 23, 2006

Back By Popular Demand: Barbapapas


For those of you who don't know, and the lucky ones do...

THIS IS THE STORY OF BARBAPAPAS !!!

and here are the Barbapapas in full action if you have five minutes to watch them "change their shapes and sizes, very easily!" You might. They were the mutable cartoon MacGyvers of the day. It's a French thing. Of course, as I child I watched them dubbed in English, but apparently they were translated into several languages. This one is German. Die Machine!

2 comments:

Sharon Shiner said...

DINK! You know how much I love the Barbapappas.
I can change my shape and size very easily too :) Does picking my nose count?

anne altman said...

only if you eat it.


kids, watch the intro again, and get into the groovy bass sounds of when the black hairy weightlifter comes in: barpapapapbarpapapabarpapa

i can't get enough.