Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Have I Told You Lately How Annoying Zach Braff Is?

Well, if not, let me tell you. Zach Braff is annoying.

He really crept up on me with his annoyingness. At first, he was a blip on the screen: the awkward, facial-expressiony and lippy star of Scrubs. But then he put out the movie Garden State, began dating Mandy Moore, made more tabloids photographed outside of his scrubs, gave interviews that made me want to punch him and hug Mandy when she finally dumped him. I could say more, but Josh Levin says it better.

3 comments:

anne altman said...

and by the way, no comments here does not mean that he's not annoying.

just wanted to clear that up.

Just Dave said...

Mo comments needed. You (and Josh Levin) have said it all.

piglet said...

Wow. Did Zach Braff steal Josh Levin's girlfriend? He seems angry.