Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday Night and I Just Got Paid--Scratch That, No I Didn't

Yes, it's Friday night around here at Two Can Anne Headquarters. Can't you just hear the beat of the club music? I'm bringing sexy back... I'm bringing sexy back...

Going through some photos tonight, I came across some nice ones that I'll post to celebrate end of summer, and the beginning of fall. Tonight there's a chill in the air, and Sam Champion says it may be the coldest night of the year so far, perhaps dipping into the 40s. Like I may have to do with this new dating service.

Enjoy my pictures from August 2006 in Vermont.


The barn: Doodle's favorite home

Barn Window: Where Doodle does her bird watching from the safety and relaxation of the third floor-- full of dead flies--on an old Victorian fainting couch which reeks of racoon piss and is covered in boxes. We're guessing at the piss type here.

Doodle on her gnarly chaise lounge with a friend whom apparently she caught LAST summer and brought up to her third floor smelly chaise lounge for the purpose of recreation, not sustenance. Picture your best friend, but he's nothing but a mouse skeleton with a tail and a bit of fur. Nice. I didn't have the heart to get rid of her friend. Or the stomach. But she had no problem snoozing next to his corpse. Cold-hearted freak, that Doodle.

Here is Doodle in more palatable photo, scratching her back underneath the clothes line. How cute are cat knees? They're insane. So cute they need to be broken Sopranos-style. Completely adorable.


Finally, my sister's coffee on the dock the morning we had to bring in the canoe and lock up the shed for the winter. She likes it light and sweet. Look, a leaf already.

2 comments:

Just Dave said...

Beautiful-there is nothing else to say.

Teri said...

I have a thing for kitty paws. I just like to kiss them because they're so cute. their knees are good too.