Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy 1000th Post To Me

Happy 1,000th Post to me
Happy 1,000th Post to me
Most people are annoying
Happy 1,000th Post to me
Please, no gifts! Your well wishes and congratulatory remarks are enough, trust me! I've got too many objects in my life* as it is, most which will be listed on eBay in the next few days.
Yeah, so it's a pretty big day. It began with a couple loads of laundry, two HBO on Demand workouts (Belly Dancing I and II), a large cup of coffee, the washing of a few dishes, the reading of today's New York Post (don't judge me, I can't afford the Times right now), The New York Times Magazine from Sunday, and a little photography--of Doodle before her second day on the job hunt.
We skipped the pantyhose today due to the weather (and because frankly, they're totally lame) and she zipped up her briefcase and marched out the door. Can't say she seemed to thrilled, and can you blame her? I know I can't. I told her to bring my cellphone and call me from the street to let me know how it's going, but my cell didn't really fit into her briefcase. She said she'd be back for Dr. Phil at 3. Her paws and my fingers are crossed that today is better than yesterday.
*unless of course you're offering me a date with George Clooney or a Mac G5 or whatevs, those I could use, so please email me directly before you decide not to give me anything, you know, just in case I decide it is something I might need afterall. Great, thanks. Bye.

10 comments:

newbluebaby said...

I'll send Jorje Clooney over right away.

Happy 1000th. Keep it up.

Nina Paley said...

If you're really bored at home, you're always welcome to have lunch with me.

Teri said...

Congrats on the 1000th post! Can't wait for the rest.

Doodle is really hitting the pavement, good for her. You must be proud. Hopefully she'll get a kicking job with tons of money and perks...

Some Guy said...

Here's to 1000 more! You're one of my first mouse clicks each morning.

Bumpkyn said...

Congrats!! 1000 is a lot of blogging (not during work hours of course!)

I know you will get past the next 1000 with ease!

When will the cake and cookies be passed around? I'm hungry!!

Oh and I'm keeping my 9 and 3/4 fingers crossed so that Doodle gets a JOB today!

Berry said...

Wow. A thousand posts. That's like, hundreds!!

Congrats! And now that you'll be home while Doodle works, you'll have time to zip right through the next 1000. Wooo-hoo! More for us!

matt said...

I don't wanna be a buzzkill or anything but I think I saw Doodle asleep in the park today.

Jen said...

Happy 1000th

TWO CAN ANNE ROCKS!
you're one of my FAVES


doodle rocks too..

anne altman said...

wow, i'm so flattered and thankful for all the flattery and thanks which i asked for when congratulating myself on my 1,000th post! this congratulating yourself thing is not to be underestimated, i'm telling you.

Fargrave said...

Woot! Happy 1000th! Love that Altman!

Here's a cake:

CAKE