Friday, September 29, 2006

Proof I've Always Loved Rainy Days

I'm trying to go through some old crap around here and I came across a booklet called "Writing Journal" which apparently is something we had to keep in one of my classes in elementary school. The first entry:
Rainy Days
Rainy days make me feel happy sometimes because I know that the rain is helping the flowers and plants so they will grow. And I also like to walk in the rain. It makes me feel happy.
Anne Altman, April 5, 1979
Wow. What a crappy piece of crap. But, 'tis proof that I've always loved rainy days. And it's raining today! Yay! So, suck it.

3 comments:

whipcreamy said...

hey i just made you a mix with the song, "cuz i love a rainly night"

Just Dave said...

Hear the rain, as it raps on the windowpane, a gentle gift of peace.

I can haiku, too.

Bumpkyn said...

who knew you were such a great poet!! I love myself a rainy day, only if I can stay in bed under the covers and sleep to the sounds of the rain!