Monday, September 25, 2006

Pray For Her: Doodle Is a Bills Fan

Doodle, 9/24/06

Given that, it's needless to say, but Doodle had a bad day yesterday. Look how pissed she is here watching her team lose to the Jets! She kept shouting at the television set, "Why aren't we running the ball?" Her favorite player? Lee Evans. The Patriots also lost-- to Denver--which I was not prepared for. I mean, the Bills collapsed, sure, but The Patriots always win. Tom, what happened?

And the Giants!?! How about that nonsense? Losing by 30 in the first quarter and then scoring as many points in the 4th and still not pulling off a win? I just like to see Eli Manning--the whiniest looking Manning in the triumverate-- in pain.

But the best was Jeremy Shockey's seemingly endless locker room "interview" where he shit talked his way into a hole in a "momentary" lack of judgement: "We were outplayed...and outcoached; you can write that down..."

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Eagles won. Sweet.

Elizabeth said...

Is Doodle picking her favorite player based on looks? I wager so. Nice, doodle. that's my kind of sports fan.

anne altman said...

looks AND talent; yes, doodle is as shallow as her human companion. plus, she has him on her Phantasy Phootball Roster.

Just Dave said...

My prior post not withstanding, I actually enjoy watching New England play. However, since all the greedy bastards left for other teams, Tom is lost, trying to find a familiar number to throw to. Ah, well, I guess all dynastys die eventually. At least he didn't interceptualize any.