Friday, September 22, 2006

Matt LeBlanc Comes Up For Air

In the midst of a vicious cycle of marrying/divorcing Stepford style, lookalike blondes...

Yes, It appears that after three years of marriage, Matt LeBlanc (you all loved him as Joey on Friends) can rejoice today that his divorce from Melissa LeBlanc (nee McKnight) is final. Now he can get preparations underway with Andrea Anders of the celebrated "Joey" fame.

I'm leaving you, Melissa
What?
Yes.
Why?
I can't stand looking at your face anymore:






...and I'm leaving you for another woman.

You'd love her because she looks exactly like you:


...but I love her because she isn't you. And I'm Joey Tribbiani! Suck it, first marriage!

2 comments:

Teri said...

this made me sick and I like him. I mean they were dating for forever and some chick comes along and he leaves? WTF?

matt said...

MELISSA: I love you.
MATT LeBLANC: I love you more.
MELISSA: Say, why aren't you ever in any movies?
MATT LeBLANC: Let's get a divorce.