Friday, June 09, 2006

What Came First, The Booger or The Scratch?

eye booger image borrowed from www.boringrecords.com

If I'm having a conversation with someone, and they scratch at the corners of their eyeballs as if they are cleaning out eye boogers, I will assume it is because I have eye boogers and my eye boogers reminded them that they might have eye boogers, I will say, "Do I have eye boogers, bitch?" and then they say "No, I thought I did!" but I'm sure they are lying so I will proceed to dig at my own eye balls and remove my eye boogers, imagined or real.

Because if you have an eye booger, I will tell you, even if it's awkward. It's the polite thing to do, even if I don't like you. I'm not sure if it's more for your sake or mine, but does it matter?

The End.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

What matters is.... is that a picture of an eye booger!?!? Awesome!

matt said...

Sometimes you can just feel when you have an eye booger.

Bumpkyn said...

Sometimes a girl just wants to check her eye crevices for boogies-maybe they choose the wrong time to do so, i.e. when they are talking to you. It's really not you, it's me!

anne altman said...

when you can feel 'em, you're usually in for a big ol' gnarly one.