Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Botox is Politically Correct

Watching George W. Bush's and Condoleeza (I don't feel like checking the spelling of this ridonk-ulous name for accuracy. It's my right not to. Does this make me unpatriotic? I don't give a shit.) Rice's faces these past few days while they attempt to answer questions concerning Kim Jong Il and his love of nukes, I've decided I'm a fan of Botox.

Anne? You? A fan of the expressionless face?

Yes, in situations concerning lying, defensive politicians, that is. Each wrinkle annoys me more than the last:


Bush, lying

Condi, lying


They've done studies on this kind of stuff. If you know what you're talking about and you're not lying through your teeth, "wrinkle brow" isn't --and doesn't have to be--your "go-to face." Remember Clinton in "I did not have sex with that woman?" Lying. Wrinkle brow. The difference? These jerks are constantly (or should I say Condi-ly) in wrinkle brow mode. It's too much to ask of me to look at it.

I say Botox that shit. For me. So I can fool myself into believing their lies for 832 more days.


*And yes, if I did have respect for her, I would check. But I don't, so I won't. So there. Whatevs.

1 comment:

Mel said...

OH MY Gawd, we have them for how many more days??? Geez I dont know if I can do it.

Hahaha!! My word verification is uuhex! OK, well I thought it was funny.