Thursday, October 19, 2006

There's a Party Over Here So You Might as Well Be Here

No, there's no party. Just a lot of crap. A lot overwhelming crap to deal with over here at Two Can Anne, so I apologize for the lack of posts today. I know you were constantly refreshing that browser of yours to find out whom Anne thinks is annoying, a jerk, sucks. But instead, you got creative and thought of those people all on your own. See? That's what I do around here, I inspire others. Don't thank me. Thank you.

xo

Anne and Doodle

9 comments:

Mel said...

what no Doodle picture either?? Geez.

matt said...

Sweet! I love playing craps!!

Berry said...

We figured as much. Your picture says it all.

Dale said...

You gotta fight for your right to post.

Just Dave said...

Make yourself an Altman extra gooey grilled cheese with tomato soup and watch the Mets..or My Name is Earl
..or something.

piglet said...

Did you read that NY Times thing on psycho elephants (thanks to us psycho humans)? It's right down your alley. Look up "An Elephant Crackup" by Charles Siebert.

Okay, not exactly feel-good reading. Sorry.

meva said...

I know. You're tired from scratching on your neighbour's door every 45 minutes after the midnight hour, aren't you!

anne altman said...

the upstairs neighbors will be the death of me. i promise you this.

newbluebaby said...

I'll kill them for you. Seriously. I know a guy, I can make a call, and they're dead.