Sunday, October 15, 2006

Something I Ate From a Deli at 4 A.M. Doesn't Agree With Me, How Odd

Double M, Double A, Double B
Matt McCarthy, Anne Altman, Brandy Barber, 10/14/06

Hi, kids! Good Sunday morning to all y'all out there! Last night's Kissing Booth was good clean smoochin' fun. Even if a fully grown male busting out of an Adult Large "Annie" costume with a toilet paper belt was prancing about onstage. He has the red hair, afterall. Yes, folks, I'm talkin' about the one and only Matt McCarthy. He's fucked up in an excellent way.

Speaking of excellent, the stunning Brandy and Sara were tremendously funny hosts per usual, the turnout was great, and the Yuengling was only $3, which helped me forget about the fact that I was fired recently because of a slandering back-stabbing back stabber who stabs people in the back when she's not back stabbing. Or eating. And because of her stab-backing back stabbery, I'm seconds from eating cat food. But at least I can sleep at night. And I don't have a fat ass. Karma, people. Not caramel. Be good to each other. Don't be a nougat face. Nougat. Face.

Now, where were we? Oh, yes. Adult Large "Annie" costumes and the fully-grown fire crotch men who wear them. Here's a picture. Sure, it's blurry. But Matt was takin' it to the streets and channeling that lil' orphan with emotion, vim and vigor! How do you capture a moving target? You don't. Enjoy!

Matt McCarthy as Annie. Absurd.


Katina Corrao as Daddy Warbucks and Matt McCarthy as Annie. Absurd-er.

5 comments:

Just Dave said...

Hmmm-maybe the sun won't come out tomorrow. As to the cat food, go with Meow Mix. It doesn't get caught between your teeth like tuna and it helps to cut down on those embarassing hairballs.

Teri said...

and only Anne can get away with wearing that Mr. Bubble t-shirt.

whipcreamy said...

speaking of cat food, there is this new kind of fancy feast called, "Elegant Medleys". It comes in the same 3 oz can as the other kind, but the ingredients are...well...a medley! I'm reading one right now and it is Wild Salmon and whipped egg souffle with garden greens. I only bought one because I can't afford more, but I'll be sure to write up a report on how the cats take to it...

Bumpkyn said...

it's odd, but I don't sense any anger towards the back stabbing back stabber. Nothing, not a bit. Good, I'm glad you aren't angry about it.

Carolyn said...

There is something to this "Double Initial" phenomenon you've been so keen about lately. Notice how many rad ass kids have one?

XO,
Carolyn Castiglia