Monday, October 09, 2006

Some Sound Advice

While we're waiting for North Korea to take Bush's War and run with it into a full-on and completely predictable nuclear* (and Dante's Inferno style) WWIII, I would like to pass on the following:

Don't put hemorrhoid cream on your face.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you should also probably not Botox your ass.

Love always,

Dr. Altman

*Or as my uncle (may he R.I.P.) would say, "nukes from the gooks." There was other stuff he said too, but it doesn't apply here.

3 comments:

Moderator said...

But what about HeadOn?

anne altman said...

someone told me once that you're supposed to apply it directly to the forehead, but i'm unsure.

Just Dave said...

I think Dick Cheney put hemorroid cream on his face but that was a natural mistake.