Sunday, October 22, 2006

Shit is Lame

Tough week here at Two Can Anne, folks. Who'd have thought Monday would be a day to look forward to, but 'tis true. My aunt is still in the hospital, I've had essentially 6 hours of sleep in three days, the refrigerator may join the toaster in the The Thing is Done Bitch Ass Broke Department, I've got no job, extremely irritating upstairs neighbors who drive a person to drink (more than usual) bills up the bing bang, and now you only have half of the story. Shit is lame, and there's more. But, c'est la vie. Who said it would be easy? Your momma? No, no she didn't. She told you there'd be days like this, so, deal. Friggin' deal.

9 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

Well, it won't help pay the bills, but perhaps it will boost your spirits -- congrats, you are Bestest Blog Of The Day for Monday!
I've enjoyed reading your blog, and seeing the wonderful snapshots of Doodle!
Congrats & enjoy your Bestest Day!
~ Morgen

Berry said...

Alright. I didn't want to do this, but I'm afraid the situation has reached the necessary level. I'm gonna get philosophical on your ass:

"Before every breakthrough, there's a breakdown."

Can't remember who said that (or something similar to it), but I like it.

Creepy said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, hope everything works out for the best.

As far as the rest of your issues, at least you've got an agency trying to pimp you out to a wealthy man, so you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

anne altman said...

thanks, berry! we've reached breakdown. breakthru imminent. subway sandwich fingers are crossed.

anne altman said...

so far, nothing has been pimped. not even my ride. which are my shoes. and they're lame. but, breakthru imminent. yay, breakthru!

abovo99 said...

I'm sorry about your aunt. I wish her all the best. I really do.

Congratulation for being Bestest Blog of the Day.

Mel said...

Sorry about your aunt , your fridge and your neighbors! I hope things get better soon!

Just Dave said...

You need to blow up those Bumpass hillbillies upstairs-seriously. As to the rest, all you can do is keep hoping and keep trying.

Bumpkyn said...

blue skies are gonna clear up...put on a happy face ;)

That is from me hyped up on valium...see it does make everything better!