Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Hate Patricia Heaton on Everybody Loves Raymond

It's always a shame when you learn that the actor on a show you love is not that character at all, but a real live idiot person with their own ignorant beliefs. In response to Michael J. Fox's ad supporting Claire McCaskill's run for Senate and supporting stem cell research, Jim Tenant (the incumbent who opposes it) has put out an ad with St. Louis Cardinal baseball pitcher Jeff Suppan and Patricia Heaton, from Everybody Loves Raymond fame.

She sounds like a jerk. "Impoverished women will be seduced by big checks..."What? What??? What????? These are the same people who would have no problem with sperm donation, or in-vitro fertilization, or would not turn down a drug invented by science that could save one of their precious children should one of them get sick. They use science on a daily basis. How about all those tests and state-of-the-art Hollywood pre-natal care that Patricia had while she was pregnant with her 25 kids? You think she would have had any of those things without a little thing called science? Is she going to tell me that she's not on any kind of medication ever, and that Jeff Suppan doesn't know anything about performance enhancing drugs being in a sport like baseball?

To be clear: It's about hypocrisy. I don't have a problem with people who have a problem with science provided they don't take advantage of the benefits of science themselves. You can't cherry pick on issues like this or it blows your argument right out of the water. You don't pay taxes because you hate the U.S.? Then move back to your own shit ass country if this place bites so bad. If you're PETA activist, then don't wear leather. I had a friend in college who lambasted me for eating breakfast before I went to Catholic Mass with her one Sunday. "You're not supposed to eat before you see the Lord and eat the body of Christ" or some shit like that. I was like, "Does the Lord know you're not married and that you banged your boyfriend last night?" Get the fuck out of my face. She turned out to be a lesbian, so you can see why she was drinking so much Haterade at the time.

Look. I don't like Lladro collectibles and Hummel figurines and all that bullshit. They give me hives. But I don't go burning down the places that sell them. If people want to have that crap in their houses, let them have that crap in their houses. I don't understand why people don't have tolerance for other people and their quest for learning as in science or cluttering as in Hummels.

I hope now that Everybody Hates Debra. If not, then love her. Who am I to force my beliefs on you?

16 comments:

Teri said...

AMEN, sister, AMEN!

I totally agree with you, they only want certain things when it benefits them. when it doesn't benefit them, they don't want anyone else to have it.

Fucking Hypocrits!

newbluebaby said...

Hey Patricia, See U Next Tuesday.

@alyssa ettinger said...

i knew she was very, very pro-life. but this is insanity.

and rush limbaugh should be killed.

Del-V said...

If impoverished women weren't seduced by big checks there wouldn't be any strippers.

Nina Paley said...

Look. I don't like Lladro collectibles and Hummel figurines and all that bullshit....But I don't go burning down the places that sell them.

It'd be cool if you did though.

Peter said...

If not for religion we would have had the internet by the 1600's. The stem cell debate makes me want to pull my fucking eyes out. They're arguing to protect the rights of a zygote. Do you know how small a zygote is?

If a zygote represents a human life than Patricia Heaton commits virtual genocide everytime she picks her nose.

matt said...

Seduced by big checks? She was paid huge money to kiss Ray Romano on TV. C'mon!

Jen said...

right on..!

whipcreamy said...

i knew she sucked during the teri shivo thing. i've decided that every time i hear a commerical like that, i am going to tell another kid on my street that there is no such thing as god. it's kind of fun. get em while they're young.

Berry said...

She sure didn't mind science so much during her boob job and various lipos.

Creepy said...

Kurt Warner, formerly quarterback of the St. Louis Rams, currently bench-sitting quarterback of the Arizona Cardinals, is in that commercial telling people what to do (gray beard)? This is the same guy who thanks god after winning football games. Sure douche bag, god is willing to ignore millions of starving children but gets involved in the outcome of a sporting event? He should be killed right after Rush Limbaugh.

Anonymous said...

I typed in "I hate patricia heaton" on a search engine and this blog was the first to come up. The woman makes me sick. I cant stand how phoney she is. She is in an industry that sells sex and she has had plastic surgery to make her look more like a sex bomb. She is a wanna-be milf with such moronic religious right beliefs. Someone needs to shut her mouth. She is insane.

SGR said...

YES! YES! YES! Dear God, YES!

Thank you! I absolutley hate Patricia Heaton. She's such a hypocrit that it's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

lol you guys are beyond retarded. Just because someone opposes one aspect of science doesnt mean they are against all science. You know im against experiments on live animals, but thats a part of science - so that means I shouldn’t have had my immunisations, or visited the docot - I must be a hypocrite. Lol right here - the absolute barrel scrapers of america.

Women leather jackets said...

nice post keep postingWomens Leather Coats

Unknown said...

official source best replica designer bags look at this website check this his explanation official source