Monday, October 23, 2006

Say Goodbye to My Retainer and My Price is Right Button

I think it's time that I don't have these items in my life anymore. How often do I wear that Price is Right button? How's never? I think my sister got it when she went to a taping. It's a thing I don't need. And how often do I wear my retainer from Junior High? I think 20 years is long enough to save that thing. I tried it on just now to see how terribly my teeth have moved since I got my braces off in 1984 and quite honestly, it almost fit. Not bad. Time for le garbage. Basta!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey dig your blog - i'm linking you on mine

whipcreamy said...

you're throwing that out? i want it!

Just Dave said...

The button? Toss it. The retainer? Sell it e-bay. I bet Lou would pony a couple of hundred if he knew it was yours.