Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Guess It's Time to Okay That Cloning/Stem Cell Thingie

Now the administration says we need more troops in Iraq. Big surprise. Weird, right? 'Cause a few years ago, I thought I heard some jackass say "Mission accomplished."

Question: Without re-instating the draft, where are we going to get these poor kids?

Unless the administration plans on shooting brand new soldiers out of their bungers, or they create a cloning lab dedicated to this mess, I really don't know where they're going to get more soldiers. It's like feeding an insatiable monster of death. I know I'm not interested in enlisting in Bush's War. I was never for it. I don't like guns, and I have flat feet. Plus, I'm not good at climbing ropes and stuff. Bush is such a douchebag.

2 comments:

Creepy said...

I've got a solution: draft Republicans! After all, they're the ones who think we belong there.

whipcreamy said...

that's how i feel about abortion. if they ban abortion, then those who vote against abortion should pay for unwanted children.