Monday, October 30, 2006

Too Bad, So Sad, Shove it Up Your Ass

Yeah, Reese and Ryan are kaput. Whatevs. I wish them no ill will. But it's sad only because the world wanted to believe that two shiny young beautiful blonde actors married with children in their twenties were gonna make it. They're gonna make it alright, just not together, and not for their 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary. Frankly, I think they looked too much alike for their marriage to survive. Perhaps they've realized they're brother and sister.

9 comments:

Moderator said...

Now is the moment I've been waiting for. She will be mine.

Peter said...

Who's left? Just William H. Macy and the hermaphrodite chick, I guess.

Bumpkyn said...

i'm with Lamptemp--I think he couldn't handle her fame, which has been rumored on many occasions.

I was in Texas recently, think his odd behavior was with me? I don't remember, let's wait for the photos to come out.

anne altman said...

why they broke up isn't an issue. afterall, doesn't the oath say "'til death" or some crap like that? how would i know? the fact that they did split is what bums everyone out.

newbluebaby said...

She'll be drinking champaign with Hillary Swank in Cabo next weekend.

anne altman said...

the hilary swank chad lowe divorce got a lot less sympathy/sadness. he's pathetic looking and she looks like a dude with big tits.

Just Dave said...

I guess I will just have to put my faith in celebrity marriages with Britney and Kevin.

Blondie said...

I was just STUNNED when Whitney and Bobby didn't make it...heh heh.

Creepy said...

Correction: Hillary Swank looks like a horse with big tits.