Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey, Kids, Do You Know What Rhymes With Plantain?


Mantrain! That's right! And mantrain was the topic of discussion over plantains after Crabby Hour tonight.

Kevin: Did anyone see that picture of John Travolta kissing a dude
Anne: Oh, yes. He's a gay. I know a lot of gays who know a lot of gays who know, for a fact that he's one of them. Who goes on vacation to Greece with your ten best guy friends unless it's your bachelor party?
DeeAnne: Greece! I was with a bunch of guys in Greece once and we all got propositioned by the same dude. Them, me, both, he didn't care, he just wanted to stick it in something.
Anne: Did you like it?
DeeAnne: What? I didn't do it!
Anne: I meant Greece.
DeeAnne: Oh. Yeah, it was nice.
Anne: So you didn't take him up on it? You could have been part of a mantrain.
DeeAnne: What?
Anne: You know, a guy's doin you and he's getting done from behind. I saw it once with three dudes on Robyn Bird. You know, mantrain. A butt sex erector set, if you will.
Michael: I wonder how many men it would take to be able for it to go around in a circle?
His wife (forgot her name b/c I'm a shit): 12. Maybe not 12 but no less than six.
Kevin: If I had to be on that train, I'd insist on being the caboose.
Well that depends on the person, doesn't it? Some would enjoy being the caboose, some the engine, and some the middle. Something for everyone.

See? I look good even in the silly hat. Nobody thought it was possible.

Except for me and Cha Cha, that is.

5 comments:

Just Dave said...

All I can think about is the Cat Stevens song, "Peace Train"

Oh peace train sounding louder
Glide on the peace train
Come on now peace train
Yes, peace train holy roller

Substitute mantrain and...eeek.

You do indeed look quite fetching in hats. Don't let Lou see you.

Berry said...

Does one of them have to shout "Choo! Choo!"?

Because that would break the mood, I would think.

Dale said...

Piece train. Tsk tsk.

JR said...

No, berry - not "Choo! Choo!" .... "Poo! Poo!"

Peter said...

I just can't get over that you all got free hats! That sure beats the hell out of a tip jar.

Never attempt a man train without a highly competent rowing captain with a bullhorn. trust me.