Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fragile-ay! It's a Major Award!


Sure, it's no leg lamp in red pumps and fishnet stockings. Or a bowling alley like we had hoped. Nonetheless, people, it's a major award. Ralphie was psyched. He stroked it.

A MAJOR AWARD, I say!

Two Can Anne has been voted "Bestest Blog of the Day" by The Bestest Blog of All Time! Just ask Morgen from It's a Blog Eat Blog World!

What the hell does this mean? How the hell should I know. But can it be bad? It's a friggin' major award! I'm having a friggin' bitch ass week. This can't be bad.

Unless it can. This is entirely plausible. And then what. Well, we'll deal with that situation when come to it. Right now we're dealing with other crap. Let's enjoy this lovely surprise, thanks to everyone who reads my caca doody everyday. Or whomever is responsible for bestowing this major award on me. Morgen even gives props to the real superstar at Two Can Anne, and that is of course, Doodle. take a look at that sweet little thing with the red flowers in her hair*.




*She's pissed, by the way. A tom boy (or tom cat, I suppose) to the 10th degree, and I pimped her out in some pussy barettes with red flowers. Completely. Humiliated. Like I care.

16 comments:

piglet said...

Yes, but QUALITY caca doody. At a value price.

I will pretend I poured this glass of wine in your honor.

Cheers!

Fargrave said...

I dare you to say that Anne's Blog isn't the best! In fact...

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Rock on Anne!

Just Dave said...

Very high quality caca doody is at a premium on the net so you deserve your kudos. Congrats.

Looks like Doodles was pissed enough to delete the picture. All that pimping up on top of the fact that the Patriots beat Buffalo must have just been too much to take.

Peter said...

Of COURSE Two Can Anne is the bestest blog! Where else do you get like 17 posts a day about everything from cheap dates(greatest post ever) to...all the rest (There was one about learning tennis)?

This is your week, Anne. I can feel it! :)

Schmoop said...

OUCH...when I opened your blog, it shot my eye out...Anyway, Congrats.

matt said...

"sprightly".

Nina Paley said...

If I read it, it's got to be good. Congratulations.

whipcreamy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lexa Roséan said...

Morgan sent me. congratulations on winning bestest blog today. Doodle is really cute!

Some Guy said...

Anne- You are truly a blogging force. All accolades are well deserved. Doodle, you're not so bad yourself.

Del-V said...

My nieces voted me World's Greatest Uncle... but I haven't won "Bestest Blog of the Day." I'm green with envy.

Congrads Anne.

geeksters said...

Congratulations to the superstar blogger. Maybe next time you'll get a leg lamp.

anne altman said...

thanks for all the cards and letters, people! much appreciated.


-blushing-


--not really--

newbluebaby said...

Eh, this place is OK. It's not like I visit every day.

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo belt
curry 7
balenciaga triple s
balenciaga shoes
supreme new york
kobe byrant shoes
balenciaga shoes
hermes handbags
ferragamo belt
nike shoes

tesende said...

see it herefind out this here check my bloglook at here newsthis