Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today I Made a Mistake

On my walk to work, I saw an old-ish woman walking in front of me. She was wearing open-toed sandals with pantyhose. I said to myself, "I bet she has pretty gross toenails. I shouldn't look."

I looked.

OH THE HORROR!

WHY DID I LOOK?

I COULDN'T NOT LOOK!

AND SO I LOOKED!!

I got a glimpse of her big toe. Her toenail was the size and shape and texture of a mussel shell, nice and long, pokin' the tip of those pantyhose. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

(mmmrrrrrrrbbbbbrrrrssgggggghhh i just got a chill)










And I thought to myself, when and if I grow that old, I'm going to pay someone to come over to my house and clip my toenails for me. With hedge clippers. Just like Grandma.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

just barfed up my lunch. Thanks for that visual!

Now, if you got pedicures like me every few weeks, you wouldn't have to look like that when and if you are that old.

I'm just sayin...

anne altman said...

i'm not so sure. somethin' happens to the old people's toenails that is terrible.

newbluebaby said...

You know that little yellow monster that lives under the toenails in the lamisil commercials?

She has one the size of a poodle.

Coaster Punchman said...

That sounds hot!

Creepy said...

I don't think I'm gonna be able to fall asleep tonight.