Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dress Up That Drab Vacuum Cleaner


Dress-A-Vac

Doll up your upright vacuum with whimsical covers. Handcrafted with plush heads and hands. Keep your vacuum handy and hidden*, free up room in closets. Dress is made of polyester/cotton. Imported.

Easy On & Off! (Creepy)
Save Closet Space!
Fits most Upright Vacuums!
Turn Any Upright Vacuum into a Great Conversation Piece!
(Hey, you put a tacky dress on your vacuum cleaner. What a freak!)



Dress-A-Vac

- Bear
Item 78139

- Bunny
Item 40592

- Cat
Item 40618

- Maid
Item 40600


*Throwing a cat/bear/bunny/maid-in-a-dress costume on your vacuum makes it disappear?

All I'm sayin' is, if you come home to find your husband with his hand up the vacuum's dress, you only have yourself to blame. Of course, if he accidentally sweeps when humping it across the room, maybe these things aren't a bad idea.

9 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

I dated the French maid for a few months but she left me for a Dyson upright. C'est dommage!

Apparently they never lose their suction.

anne altman said...

When i doubt, throw a cozy on it!

ms fits said...

I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that these exist, or the fact that you posted about them.


I choose to go with the latter as it ties in with my overly judgemental nature.

anne altman said...

ms fits your judgement serves you correctly.

i am disturbed.

geeksters said...

That is classy. Think they have anything to cover other ghastly-looking objects such as computer monitors, toilet plungers and deep freezers? I might need to get me a house full of 'whimsical' friends.

Berry said...

This is so weird! Just the other day, I was throwing an evening gown over the lawnmower and thought "this would look SO much better with a cute animal head on it".

Anonymous said...

How do you get a vacumn cleaner cover? I have company coming and need to get the vacumns under cover quickly. Please let me know.

jasonbob said...

nmd
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy boost
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
nike epic react flyknit
golden gooses
adidas flux
jordan 12
balenciaga sneakers
xiaofang20191229

brittanymlemay said...

This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. PalandSmith