Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm That Broad

Oh no no no no no no no that's not me, is it, listening to Lite FM at work?


Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes it 'tis!


"Sending you forget-me-nots...to help me to remember..." which runs right into
"One Love...One Heart...Let's Get Together and Feel Alright..."

And suddenly the flourescence doesn't seem to bright. Alright, that's a lie, but I was hoping the tunes might take my mind off of my crushing debt and bleak future.

Will advise!

"Everday is a winding road..."

6 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Jersey? Oh no he didn't!

anne altman said...

Oooh but i do think that he did!

Hoboken doesn't count, jughandle.

Carolyn said...

I get a little bit closer to feelin' fine every time I read your blog.

Valerie said...

""you are the wind beneith my wings"

Berry said...

You're gonna be okay... as long as you don't start humming Phil Collins. That's the kiss of death right there.

Sharon Shiner said...

DRivers SEat, oooohooohooh, Drivers Seat.....yeeahhhh