Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A-Rod is an A-Hole?

Hey, I read it on a bumper sticker, so it has to be true. Notice also WBCN and Patriots pride. For those of you not familiar with Boston shit, WBCN is the gold standard of rock stations. Oh, and the Patriots are a wicked good football team.


In the spirit of trying to be positive (a Red Sox Lover versus a Yankee Hater), I want the record to show that I did resist buying the Gay-Rod t-shirt after the game, so I'm not all bad. Just a little bad.

Who's bad?

6 comments:

matt said...

Did BCN switch to an all-talk format? I hope not. There mundane jock-rock got me through a summer of pizza delivery.

anne altman said...

i don't think so. was it john garabedian i loved so much in high school? and then there was KISS 108 who played all your Kool and the Gang and whatnot. now they've got Mike FM, dj-less stuff.video killed the radio star, you know.

Valerie said...

LOL - that's awesome! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting that HOTTIE, but I do hear he's rather an a-hole.

Peter Matthes said...

Anne's future husband.

Valerie said...

LOL - that's HYSTERICAL Peter!!!!!!! LOL

Peter Matthes said...

It's Anne.

Ms. Altman if your nasty.